While Buddy the Elf might be happiest when he finds one of his favorite food groups (candy, candy canes or candy corns) in his stocking on Christmas morning, Thrive & Dine has a few healthier ideas for Santa to bring. Here are some things we’d like to see in our stockings this year….
Thrive & Dine’s Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for 2016
(1) The perfect “rock” for the cook in your life. The Recipe Rock keeps all those single page recipes upright and easy to read while you cook. No more floppy papers.
(3) Something sweet is always a treat, especially with this delicious chocolate by Theo. Organic and fair trade, this four-pack means everyone gets one.
(4) The Academy Awards are only a few months away. Make sure you see all the nominated movies and put a few movie passes in this year’s stockings.
(5) Make life in the kitchen a little easier with this clip on pot-strainer. Strain right from the pot.
(6) There is nothing more fun than time spent with family and friends playing games. How about a deck of cards to go with these great card games?
(7) Cold season is upon us, so arm yourself with this spray hand sanitizer and fight off the germs before they get the best of you: Clean Well Hand Sanitizer
(8) Michael Pollan simplifies the art of eating healthy in his popular book, Food Rules. A short, easy read "Eaters Manual" is for everyone.
(9) Cold weather takes its toll on our lips. Keep them kissable with this lip balm: Alba Un-Petroleum tangerine lip balm
(10) Whether exercise is already a part of your regular routine or if it’s one of your goals for the new year, this band makes it easy to keep your phone, and your music, close by. TuneBand for iPhone 6/6S is the perfect fit.
These are a few of our favorite things and we know there are more great ideas out there. Please share with us. . . what will Santa be putting in your stocking this year?